Info and FAQs
Booking an Assessment
Here at Form Pilates & Barre we like to start each client off with an initial assessment.
This allows us time to get to know you and your body. During this hour you will be one on one with an instructor where your posture will be assessed, tested and your overall flexibility and strength are measured. Once this session is complete, your instructor will have created your own personal profile with a program and strategy that will get you to your goals the best way possible.
An assessment is required before attending our Clinical Pilates classes, but not required for Reformer Pilates or Barre. Assessments can only be booked over the phone or via email: email@example.com (you can’t book assessments online or via our app). If you are unsure about what classes would best suit your needs, don’t hesitate to contact us!
From here you will be free to book in for a class! Some clients may want to book in for another private session to get some extra 1:1 time with an instructor. There are many layers to the Pilates method so we completely understand wanting to get it right with some extra help and attention. Please note that we are not offering ongoing 1:1 class times at this stage.
1 : 1 Assessment
2 : 1 Assessment
Pick a friend or family member and complete your initial assessment together! The same structure as explained above you will just be doing it all with some added support! We always find attending Pilates with a loved one keeps us accountable and on the right track!
30 Minute Assessment
- 16 Hour Cancellation policy. Our cancellation policy is 16 hours, we have this in place due to the limited spaces we have in our classes. If you know you will not be able to make a class, cancel accordingly. Please understand we need to have this policy in place so other clients do not miss out on classes, however we are willing make exceptions to unforeseen illness or circumstances.
- All classes purchased are non-refundable.
- All class blocks have an expiration of 1 year, the expiration date cannot be extended.
- Please wear appropriate clothing to classes. Be mindful of loose tops and shorts that may gape. For example, loose fitting shorts might be best worn with tighter bike pants or compression tights underneath.
- Mobile phones are to be put on silent.
- It is best to wear minimal jewellery, make up / moisturiser / skin products to ensure our equipment stays in tip top condition.
- For safety reasons no chewing gum
- Unless space permits, clients that arrive late will be expected to finish their class at the allocated time.
- Socks must be worn in all classes. Grippy socks are available to purchase at the studio for $15.
Hours of Operation
6:00am – 12:00pm
4:00pm – 9:00pm
7:00am – 2:00pm
We are closed
Drop Us a Line
Don’t be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!
Keep up with our latest news and updates